The Annual AAU Plan for Middle School athletes is appropriate for 7th and 8th graders who are committed to play travel basketball year-round and ready to compete at the 14/15U level. The Annual Plan is invitation only. It includes the following activities by season.
- Practice 2x/week: Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:15-7:30pm Sep 3 - Oct 24
- Attend one (1) training class per week Saturdays 11am-Noon
- Play in GSBS Fall League, Oak Lawn Pavilion, 9401 S. Oak Park Ave, Oak Lawn which includes two games on Sundays Sep 8-Oct 20
Winter: November – Feb
- Practice 2x per week Nov 5-Feb 20, Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:30-8:45pm
- Attend one (1) training class per week Saturdays 11am-noon
- Participate in six (6) shoot-outs
- Enjoy discount off holiday camps and clinics
Spring/Summer AAU Season: Early March - July
- Practice 2x per week beginning early March-July, Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Attend in the spring one (1) training class per week Saturdays 11am-noon
- Participate in 7-8 tournaments/shootouts incl. 2-4 out-of-town
- Enjoy discount off camps and clinics
The advantages of the annual plan are as follows.
- Holds a priority spot on AAU team for Fall, Spring and Summer
- Offers unlimited attendance in training classes and 20% discounts off camps & clinics
- Saves $675 off purchasing Fall, Winter & AAU Spring/Summer seasons separately ($1100 + 1350+ $2600) v. annual fee of $4375
- Provides counsel regarding high school attendance
If we have discussed the annual plan for your daughter, please register here. Please contact Margaret if you wish to set up payment plan or inquire about an invitation.