The Annual AAU 16U & 17U Plans are appropriate for sophomores and juniors who are committed to play travel basketball year-round and ready to compete at this high level. The Annual Plan is invitation only. It includes the following activities by season.
- Practice 2x/week: Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:30-8:45pm Sep 3 - Oct 24
- Attend one (1) training class per week Saturdays Noon-1pm
- Play in GSBS Fall League, Oak Lawn Pavilion, 9401 S. Oak Park Ave, Oak Lawn which includes two games on Sundays Sep 8-Oct 20
Winter: November – Feb
- Participate with high school team
- Flow coaches attend a couple HS games for perspective, feedback, advice
- Enjoy discount off holiday camps and clinics
Spring/Summer AAU Season: Early March - July
- Practice 2x per week beginning early March-July, Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Attend in the spring one (1) training class per week Saturdays noon-1pm
- Participate in 6-7 tournaments incl. 2-4 out-of-town
- Give priority to NCAA Evaluation Periods: Apr 24-26, May 15-17, July 6-12, July 21-25
- Access on-going college recruiting preparation and counsel
- Utilize filming of games and highlight film advice
- Enjoy discount off camps and clinics
The advantages of the annual plan are as follows.
- Holds a priority spot on AAU team for Fall, Spring and Summer
- Provides on-going individualized college recruiting counsel/advice
- Offers unlimited attendance in training classes and 20% discounts off camps & clinics
- Saves $500 off purchasing Fall & AAU Spring/Summer seasons separately ($1100 + $3045)v. annual fee of $3645
If we have discussed the annual plan for your daughter, please register here. Please contact Margaret if you wish to set up payment plan or inquire about an invitation.