The Annual AAU 15U Plan is appropriate for freshmen who are committed to play travel basketball year-round and ready to compete at the 15U level. The Annual Plan is invitation only. It includes the following activities by season.
- Practice 2x/week: Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:15-7:30pm Sep 3 - Oct 24
- Attend one (1) training class per week Saturdays 11am-Noon
- Play in GSBS Fall League, Oak Lawn Pavilion, 9401 S. Oak Park Ave, Oak Lawn which includes two games on Sundays Sep 8-Oct 20
Winter: November – Feb
- Participate with high school team
- Flow coaches attend a couple HS games for perspective, feedback, advice
- Enjoy discount off holiday camps and clinics
Spring/Summer AAU Season: Early March - July
- Practice 2x per week beginning early March-July, Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Attend in the spring one (1) training class per week Saturdays 11am-noon
- Participate in 7-8 tournaments/shootouts incl. 2-4 out-of-town
- Enjoy discount off camps and clinics
The advantages of the annual plan are as follows.
- Holds a priority spot on AAU team for Fall, Spring and Summer
- Offers unlimited attendance in training classes and 20% discounts off camps & clinics
- Saves $450 off purchasing Fall & AAU Spring/Summer seasons separately ($1100 + $2600) v. annual fee of $3250
If we have discussed the annual plan for your daughter, please register here. Please contact Margaret if you wish to set up payment plan or inquire about an invitation.